Carbon United Soccer Club News
- The Sweet Fundraising orders are set to be delivered on November 12, 2016 between 12:30-1:30pm.
- Nominations for the Board of Directors will take place at the October meeting. Nominations for all positions will take place at the October meeting with voting taking place in November. The following positions are up for nominations: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Director of Training, Registrar, Equipment Manager, Field Manager, Social Media Manager, Fundraising Coordinator, Sponsorship Coordinator, LVYSL Representative. You all have thoughts, ideas and concerns.. let them be heard… make a difference for the future of our talented young players. No experience necessary and no soccer background needed… just wanting to make a difference is key. We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting.
- All player drop off and pick up MUST be done from the parking lot area. Please do not drop players off along the road into the parking area.
- As members of a travel team, players are required at all practices, games and tournaments. Unlike recreational soccer teams, travel teams are not obligated to play each player for any determined amount of time. Participation, effort and coachability play a huge role in determining the amount of play time for each player. Committed players are proven to greatly aid in the success of a team. Travel teams teach our players not only the great sport of soccer but many invaluable life lessons as well.
- The Travel season runs August 1, 2016 through July 31, 2017. It is broken into 2 game season. The Fall season runs from September-November 2016, and the Spring season runs March-June 2017. Some of our teams also opt to play and indoor winter season as well.
- If you interested in being a playing/coaching for CUSC for the Spring 2017 season, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carbon United Soccer Team News
- The U-10 Renegades are having a Pallet Paint and Sip Fundraiser on Sunday December 4, 2016 at the Eldred Community Center with two different times available. To view the pallet chosen, click here. Those times are 1-4p and 5-8p. Cost is $40. It is BYOB, but food and non-alcoholic drinks will be available. Contact Kelly Warner at email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- The U-15 Falcons are collecting receipts from Brodheadsville ShopRite as part of an ongoing fundraiser. Please see any Falcons player or coach to turn in your receipts.