Carbon United Soccer Club will be holding our 2016/17 tryouts in early May. All tryouts are held at the Beltzville State Park fields. The GPS address is . It is recommended to try-out for the age appropriate team, but it is not always be possible, as we do not have teams for every age. Anyone who has a question in regards to where there child should be trying out for should EMAIL or use the CONTACT FORM ASAP so we can clarify what team their child should be trying out for. Please bring the signed registration form and medical release to tryouts with your player. The schedule for the team tryouts is listed below:
|Sunday May 1st||U15 Girls Falcons||Birthdates in 2002||5:00-6:30p|
|Tuesday May 3rd||U10 Boys Renegades||Birthdates in 2007||600-7:30p|
|Tuesday May 3rd||U10 Girls||Birthdates in 2007||600-7:30p|
|Tuesday May 3rd||U13 Girls Chaos||Birthdates in 2004||6:00-7:30p|
|Tuesday May 3rd||U13 & U14 Boys Venom||Birthdates in 2004/2003||5:30-7:00p|
|Wednesday May 4th||U11 Boys Outlaws||Birthdates in 2006||5:30-7:00p|
|Wednesday May 4th||U12 Girls Sparks||Birthdates in 2005||6:00-7:30p|
|Thursday May 5th||U12 Boys Outkasts||Birthdates in 2005||5:30-7:00p|
|Thursday May 5th||U13 Girls Chaos||Birthdates in 2004||6:00p-7:30p|
|Saturday May 7th||U15 Girls Falcons||Birthdates in 2002||2:00-3:30p|
Carbon United Soccer Club is in need of coaches. If you are interested in volunteering to help our area youth, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can see what coaching opportunities are available at: http://www.epysa.org/coaching_education/
Carbon United SC Club News
- The May CUSC Meeting will be held on Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 7:30pm at the Inn at Jim Thorpe. All are welcome to attend.
- All player drop off and pick up MUST be done from the parking lot area. Please do not drop players off along the road into the parking area.
- As members of a travel team, players are required at all practices, games and tournaments. Unlike recreational soccer teams, travel teams are not obligated to play each player for any determined amount of time. Participation, effort and coachability play a huge role in determining the amount of play time for each player. Committed players are proven to greatly aid in the success of a team. Travel teams teach our players not only the great sport of soccer but many invaluable life lessons as well.
- The Travel season runs August 1, 2015 through July 31, 2016. It is broken into 2 game season. The Fall season runs from September-November 2015, and the Spring season runs March-June 2016. Some of our teams also opt to play and indoor winter season as well.
Carbon United SC Team News
- The U-13 Venom are running a window decal fundraiser. Contact Team Manager Danielle Ems through the Venom’s team page for an order form.
- The U-13 Falcons are collecting receipts from Brodheadsville ShopRite as part of an ongoing fundraiser. Please see any Falcons player or coach to turn in your receipts.
- The U-9 Renegades are running a group outing to the LV IronPigs Soccer Night. The even is on Tuesday, June 14th, and the first 2000 kids will get an IronPigs soccer ball. Tickets are $12 each and can be obtained from Kelly Warner at 610-751-6033 or any Renegades player.